Abundant Books

The blog of a self confessed book addict. Reviews and musing about what, where and how I read.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Good Reading

Good Reading is the Australian independent monthly magazine for all book lovers. Inside you'll meet authors, discover some intriguing book facts or join a reading group and through our independent reviews of books from all genres, including fiction, biography, history, mind body and spirit, gardening, cooking to kids books, expand your reading horizons. It's not only a good read but can help you find one!

I subscribe to this magazine through work - being a Teacher Librarian I need to keep up with all the current fiction. The reviews are easy to read and all genres are looked at. The feature articles are often very interesting. Myself and our school councillor read it from front to back and choose what we would each like to read. I form lists that I carry in my bag in case I happen by a book store and I often print from the Dymocks website the details of the books that I just have to have and then order them through my local Dymocks store. Every so often, Helen and I create order lists to update the library collection using this magazine.

Well worth the price.