Abundant Books

The blog of a self confessed book addict. Reviews and musing about what, where and how I read.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Stocking up for the holidays


We are off on a three week camping trip on Saturday and I have been ordering books from Dymocks and trying really hard not to read them before I go. I failed on a few, but I have managed to save some for the trip - the next two books by Tanya Huff, a book by Charles de Lint, a horror story by Stephen King's son, the first two books in a new series by Charlaine Harris and a few others. I am really looking forward to filling in the long drives with my nose in a book.

Thank you Alita and Stacey for making me update my blog. I will try to be more diligent in keeping it up to date in the future.

P.S. That's me on the right after a weekend of camping down near Goulburn.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 pm , Blogger Alita Pereira said...

Love to see this updated!! And love the photo...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home